The question about Sanskrit tattoos and meanings is a bit difficult one. There are multiple reasons for the same.
- The syntax of English and Sanskrit could differ resulting in confusing meanings of the same phrase.
- Translation from English to Sanskrit often becomes contextual. When people refer two or multiple sources, it may differ.
- Almost all the online sources available to provide Sanskrit translation are wrong (Classical example would be Spokensanskrit.de). More often than not, they provide translation in Hindi. Worse cases involve writing English texts using Devnagri Lipi or font.
- If people want to translate their names in Sanskrit, it is better to just have the transliteration instead of going for hardcore translation.
- For single words, it needs to be ensured that the usage of the word is defined in order to get the proper meaning of the tattoo in Sanskrit.
If people take care of these issues, there is no impossibility that Sanskrit Tattoos and meanings can’t result in the desired output.